- About us
Rue du Trône 14-16
Phone: +32 251467 64
Fax: +32 2 514 7665
By public transport
Our nearest stops are:
- Trône (subway and bus, approx. 1-minute walk)
- Luxembourg, at the EU Parliament (rail and bus, approx. 5-minute walk)
- Porte de Namur (subway and bus, approx. 5- to 10-minute walk)
- Arts-Loi (subway, approx. 5-minute walk)
From the main railway station (Brussels Central):
- By subway line 1 in the direction of Stockel, or line 6 in the direction of Hermann-Debroux, Arts-Loi stop (2 stops). From there either on foot or using subway line 2 in the direction of Simonis Leopold II, or line 6 in the direction of Roi Baudouin, Trône stop (1 stop).
- On foot through Parc Royal, approx. 15-minute walk.
From Brussels Midi station, serving Thalys, Eurostar and ICE:
- With subway lines 2 or 6 in the direction of Simonis-Elisabeth, Trône stop (5 stops).
From Zaventem Airport:
- By bus route 12 in the direction of Brussels City (Monday to Friday until 20:00 h), Schuman stop (EU Commission) and from there by subway line 1 in the direction of Erasmus or line 5 in the direction of Westbahnhof, Arts-Loi stop (2 stops). From there on foot or using subway line 2 in the direction of Simonis Leopold II or line 6 in the direction of Roi Baudouin, Trône stop.
- By bus line 21 in the direction of Ducale (Monday to Friday after 20:00 h, weekends and holidays), Luxembourg stop (5-minute walk).
- By train in the direction of Brussels, to either Brussels Central (main railway station) or Brussels South (see further directions above).
There are several car parks in the EU Quarter. The closest to the BVI Brussels office (5- to 10-minute walk or 1 subway-stop) is the Deux Portes parking building, Boulevard de Waterloo 2, 1000 Brussels (at Porte de Namur).